Measure practical skills and abilities in a live cyber range environment.
The CYBRScore Skills Assessment is a virtual computer-skills assessment designed to accurately evaluate an organization’s cyber security workforce. A valuable tool for companies, recruiters and professionals alike, the CYBRScore Skills Assessment is mapped to the NIST-NICE framework and uses practical, hands-on scenarios to evaluate one’s mastery of knowledge, skills and abilities.
- Analytically quantifies competency in job related tasks
- Aligns to industry standard work role definitions
- Provides immediate feedback to individuals and managers
- Saves time and money by identifying skills gaps and recommending improvement opportunities
How it Works
CYBRScore Skills Assessments use our patented PerformanScore technology and consists of three main parts:
- Virtual Network Environment: Challenge based tasks are presented to the candidate in a live virtual network environment
- PerformanScore Server: Monitors student actions in real-time and determines when challenge objectives have been satisfied
- Analytics and Reporting Tool: Detail reports provide fine-grain results on candidate achievement. Analytics can also be communicated out to external systems using a WebAPI interface.
CYBRScore Skills Assessments are designed to take 30 minutes to 4 hours, depending on the scope of the evaluation.