PR100 - Cyber Defense Analyst
PR100 Cyber Defense Analyst is designed to assess an individual’s knowledge, skills and abilities related to using data collected from cyber defense tools (e.g., IDS alerts, firewalls, network traffic logs) to analyze events that occur within their environments for the purpose of mitigating threats.
PR100 is comprised of the following assessments. These can be purchased from the following pages:
- PR100-1 Protocol Analysis
- PR100-2 Intrusion Detection
- PR100-3 Incident Handing Methodology
- PR100-4 Network Defense Analysis
- PR100-5 Network Attack Analysis
Relevant Job Titles
- CND Analyst (Cryptologic)
- Cyber Security Intelligence Analyst
- Focused Operations Analyst
- Incident Analyst
- Network Defense Technician
- Network Security Engineer
- Security Analyst
- Security Operator
- Sensor Analyst
Employers seeking to verify the performance-based skills of their current workforce, or to assess a candidate employee prior to making a critical hiring decision.
Test one’s competency-level in the Cyber Defense Analyst work role.